Applicant shall have minimum 3+ years of experience in relevant Aerospace domain. You will be part of the airframe structures team and will be deeply involved in everything from preliminary concept work, to the actual production. For this role, you need to have a strong understanding of CAD design and the ability to do hand calculations to create detailed models. Further, you will work closely with multiple disciplines including structural analysis, manufacturing and integration team.
CAD software's (Solid works, CATIA), GD&T, DFA, DFM, 3D printing, CATIA composites module (preferred)
● Perform detailed design and assembly integration of aircraft subsystems.
● Create 3D CAD drawings and specifications.
● Apply DFM concepts to create designs that are cost effective and easy to fabricate.
● Perform rigorous material selection based on loading, manufacturing feasibility.
● Support manufacturing to validate and verify that designs meet requirements and specifications.
● Detail design and fabrication instruction writing.
● Direct communication with vendors and technicians in manufacturing.
● Excellent theoretical background in aerospace structures design.
● Considerable Knowledge in GD&T, Stack up Analysis.
● Strong CAD skills in Solid works, Catia (preferred).
● Familiarity with PDM systems.
● Experience with the manufacturing of composite parts and tooling design.
● Good knowledge of manufacturing processes.
● Experience in CATIA composite module for plybook generation and producibility analysis (preferred).
● Knowledge in aerospace test standards.
● Strong Analytical thinking and problem solving ability
● Ability to work with a distributed and diverse team of researchers and developers
● Excellent English language communication skills, both written and verbal
● High level of innovation and motivation
● Ability to work within deadlines and dynamic work environment